Cowtastrophe is the game I worked on for the 2015 Global Game Jam (Jan 23 .. 25). It’s sort of a co-op cow sandbox score attack thingy. We start by assuming a perfectly spherical cow…
Overlord Phil has ordered all of his minions (that means you and up to three of your friends) to bring him cows, lots and lots of cows!
What do we do now? Cooperate to make Phil happiest or compete against the other minions to raise your status. Poor cows…
How to play
- Gather cows and deposit them into the ‘teleporter’ (marked by a hovering sphere) to gain points.
- The overlord is a very fickle boss, changing the desired type of cow frequently. If you fulfill his current order, you’ll get lots of points, but any old cow will keep him pleased for a bit.
- Feed cows hay first to fatten them up.
- WASD to move
- Mouse to look around
- Space or Left-Mouse-Button to activate your cowscoop
- Left Stick to move
- Right Stick to look around
- A to activate your cowscoop
- Nick Darnell
- Michael Noland
- Scott Freeman
- Paint Can: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/view/14365
- Kenny Space UI Theme: http://opengameart.org/content/ui-pack-space-extension
- Lots of assets from the UE4 Content Examples project available on the UE4 Learn Tab
- Developed using Unreal Engine 4.6, Audacity, Blender, BFXR
Download the full package (including project files) or just the packaged game.
Tested on Windows and Mac, but the packaged release is for Windows only. Multiplayer requires multiple gamepads (use the ~ key to enter the console and type to add a 3rd or 4th player).